Pools & Water Features:
Our pools and water features are open year-round 9 a.m. to 11 p.m. (lazy river opens at 10 a.m.)
Our outdoor hot tub remains heated year-round. Our South Tower outdoor pool, outdoor lazy river ride and outdoor kiddie pool are heated seasonally approximately from the second Friday in March through the first Saturday of May and from the first Saturday of October through the second Sunday in December. Our North Tower outdoor pool is not heated.
- Guest Laundry Facilities
- Vending Machines
- Snack Shack – located on the lobby level featuring snacks, drinks, beach supplies and more available for purchase via a payment kiosk.
- Arcade – open 9 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Fitness Center – open 8 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Racquetball Court – open 8 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Cannonballz Monday & Tuesday- Closed | Wednesday-Friday 3pm-11pm | Saturday 11am-11pm | Sunday Noon-8pm
-Karaoke Fridays from 7pm-10pm
-Food is available until one hour before close. View the food and drink menu here! *Menu/hours subject to change.
- Shark Bites is open seasonally; check back for 2023 open dates!
- Free Wi-Fi
- Golf & Entertainment Department
- Public spaces will be cleaned every two to four hours.
- Frequent cleaning of high touch points.
- We will frequently empty trash and disinfect in all public spaces as needed
The following safety and cleaning measures are being taken for the accommodations on our front desk rental program:
- All cleaning equipment will be cleaned and disinfected daily.
- Housekeepers will wear gloves at all times while cleaning and will discard gloves upon completion of cleaning each unit.
- All high-touch points will be cleaned thoroughly between guest stays.
- Strict laundry protocols will be followed when our staff is handling linens and towels including measures to prevent cross-contamination between clean and dirty linens during the collection and cleaning process.
- Sofa bed linens (for applicable room types) will be bagged before they are put into a room.
In order to keep social distancing standards, only one guest (whose name is on the reservation) should enter the lobby for check-in.
- We have a container for guests to drop off keys and pool bands that will be sanitized prior to the next use.
To minimize contact for the safety of our guests and staff, daily housekeeping will not be available. Additionally:
- All rooms will be made up with fresh, clean linens and towels prior to every guest check in. Exchange of towels, bed linens and other amenities will be provided upon request only during your stay. Please trade dirty linens in to get clean linens if required.
- Trash will be emptied upon request only.