5308 North Ocean Blvd.
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
Toll Free: 877-543-4232
Check-in: After 4 p.m.
Check-out: By 11 a.m.
Check-in Age: 21
|Additional Resort Amenities
|Additional Resort Amenities
Shark Bites: Open seasonally poolside, this snack shop features pizza, ice cream and more.
Snack Shack: Located on the lobby level, this self-serve shop features snacks for guests on the go such as chips, candy bars and soda.
- The first nights room and tax as well as any additional services for the first night of your stay will be charged to your credit card to guarantee your reservation.
- Cash is not accepted at check-in for payment.
- A $200 credit card pre-authorization will be required at check-in. The cardholder for the card used for the pre-authorization must be present at check-in. Pre-Authorization, less any charges, released upon check out. Availability of funds may vary based upon your financial institution and account type and may take 10+ days.
- Reservations are not transferable.
- Pets are not allowed. A fine of $500 will be assessed if a pet is brought into a unit. Service animals are not considered pets when required to perform a specific duty for the owner, and must be registered at the front desk at check-in. Emotional support animals however are considered pets and are not allowed at any time.
- The credit card used for the deposit must be presented at check-in, with matching photo ID.
- Total includes room, resort, booking, destination marketing fees, and taxes as well as any purchased additional services. Taxes and fees subject to change.
- Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- An additional $10 per person, per night may be added for adults ages 17 or older; kids 16 or younger stay free within maximum occupancy.
- A $10/night per vehicle registration fee will be charged at check-in. You may register one vehicle for studios, one bedrooms and two bedrooms; up to two for three and four bedrooms. Due to parking restrictions, mopeds, motorcycles, trailers and related equipment are not allowed on the property. Parking is limited for vehicles over 6’2″.
- Rooms and balconies are non-smoking. There will be a $250 fine for smoking in a unit.
Your remaining balance is due upon check in** and can be paid via major credit card* or debit card. Credit or debit cards must have a VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express logo and must be imprinted with the cardholder’s name; matching photo ID must also be presented. We are unable to accept checks, money orders, cash, pre-paid cards, gift cards or foreign currencies. *A 2.5% convenience fee will be added at check in for credit card payments, however this fee is waived for debit card payments. **Some packages/special offers may have different deposit/payment requirements. Please refer to the details of the rate plan.
Beach Colony Vacation Interruption Protection (VIP) Plan
Add Beach Colony’s Vacation Interruption Protection (VIP) Plan to your reservation in order to protect your vacation investment (call for pricing details!). The VIP Plan can be purchased at the time of booking or within 24 hours of booking, and will offer you the following great benefits to give you complete peace of mind before and during your hard earned vacation:
-Cancel any time before 4 PM on your check in day and your deposit will be refunded in full
-Make changes to your reservation as you need*
-In the unfortunate event that your stay is cut short, you will receive a refund for the remaining portion of your stay*
By declining the VIP Plan, you understand that the following will apply to your reservation:
-The reservation deposit is non-refundable
–Any changes made to the reservation, prior to arrival, will incur a $20 fee per change; changes include, but are not limited to date changes and room type changes*
-No refund for early departures
*Any changes will require your booking to be re-calculated based on the current best available rate and the new actual length of stay. Early departures require checkout by 11:00am.
VIP Plan is not valid with winter rental snowbird reservations.
Accidental Damage Protection
- The Accidental Damage Protection Plan is an optional fee that is $39.99.
- This plan provides coverage for up to $1,000 of accidental damage.
- This may include but is not limited to; furniture damage, scratches, scuffs or spills on carpet, bedspreads, broken lamp or scratches or scuffs to walls.
- This fee is non-refundable and is added to your balance.
- Any damage claim must be reported to the resort prior to check-out.
- The Accidental Damage Protection Plan does not cover intentional or malicious damage due to abuse or damage incurred while violating resort guidelines. For example, this may include but is not limited to smoking, pets, parties or other resort guidelines.
- If you opt to decline this optional coverage, a $200 preauthorization to a credit card will be required at check in to cover potential damage.
testimonialswhat our guests say
We loved our stay at Beach Colony!!! Great resort with everything you need.Sonia W.
Great place to stay! Walk out to the beach; there are multiple swimming pools and hot tubs! So relaxing!!!Diane R.
Nice location, clean rooms, and friendly staffing!Amber D.
This was a most enjoyable stay! The room was clean. The staff was friendly.Erin M.
The customer service was so nice and helpful…We loved the amenities!Cassandra L.
The location, the friendly staff, the cleanliness…it’s a beautiful resort!Bev H.
My family stays here every trip to Myrtle Beach and love it!timberwolves4
Beach Colony is definitely a home away from home!Jacqueline I.
Loved it, had the best time. Rooms nice and right on the beach and affordable!Betty L.
Nice condo, nice staff. We keep coming back again and again!Deborah P.